Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Lead , Teach and train others during TPM implementation
2. Prepare , Implement TPM Strategy across group
3. Work closely with Plant head and Operations / Maintenance teams to deploy
TPM and fully implement KPIs
4.Implementation of Value Stream Flow and Visual Factory Principles (standardized work,
information flow, problem solving, strategy deployment and continuous improvement). SMED,
problem solving, Kaizen, Heijunka etc.
5. Present status on a weekly/ monthly basis to the Steering Committee & Top
6. Lead the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) transformation to drive a cultural shift in how to
7. Apply competence in TPM, combined with on the job expertise and stakeholder input to
identify, prioritize and manage multiple improvement projects.
Key Result Areas -
1. OEE & OPE
2. Maintenance Cost & Conversion cost / mt production
3. Employ engagement index
4. Plant 5 Score
5. Setting and monitoring PQCDSME targets
6. Preparation of TPM road map
7. Initiating Quality Circles in all Manufacturing Units.
Location Based : Boisar, Mumbai
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E / Diploma Mechanical/Production from University / Institute recognized by Govt of India.
15-25 years of experience in TPM Implementation ( JIPM ) preferably in similar industry .
Kindly sent your updated resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Viraj Profiles Ltd
Contact Company:Viraj Profiles Ltd
Address:G-2,1/2,1/3,1/4,22,23,32,33,34,,Viraj Profiles Lim, ited,MIDC,Tarapur Industrial Area, THANE, Maharashtra, India