Roles and Responsibilities
- EHS Management System (EHS Monitoring, Auditing & Compliances of Non-Conformances & Statutory Requirements)
- Preparation of Accident Investigation reports & statistics analysis
- DISH Compliances & Co-ordination with DISH official during their visit at plant site.
- Fire Extinguishers Status at plants
- PPE usage at Shop Floor
- Work permit system for all type of works
- Safety equipment monitoring's
- Testings of all approx.30 cranes, pressure vessels from competent vendor authorized by DISH.(No.Varies plant wise)
- Monthly Presentations.
- MPCB plant level compliances
- CTO Application data compilation
- Safety Week Celebration
- Environment Day Celebration
- Fire Fighting Training at shop floor
- Mock Drill at plants
- OHSAS Certification.
- EMS Certification
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Bachelor Degree
5-8 yrs. In Safety activities
At least 3 to 4 years experience in handling business unit
Add. Qualification (Desired)
Certification Course of Safety
If interested please forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Viraj Profiles Ltd
Contact Company:Viraj Profiles Ltd
Address:G-2,1/2,1/3,1/4,22,23,32,33,34,,Viraj Profiles Lim, ited,MIDC,Tarapur Industrial Area, THANE, Maharashtra, India