Roles and Responsibilities
Location: MIDC Tarapur Maharashtra
- Manpower Nos. & Organization Structure freezing and revisiting its biannual.
- To be the point of contact for all employees at a particular plant for all HR related interactions.
- To be responsible for all the recruitment of manpower at the business unit up to manager level.
- Developing and implementing SOP for recruitment to reduce to lead time.
- To be responsible for creating data points to help design the manpower plan for the plant and subsequently be responsible to monitor if the plan is accurate and is being adhered to.
- MIS for top management like Monthly performance Report etc.
- Manpower Planning as per Production Planning and ensure Zero Losses
- Planning of leave and weekly off of workmen
- In case of absence.
- To ensure that manpower budgets are honored at the plant.
- To interact with business management at the plant to tackle HR issues/ initiatives.
- To proactively identify current and future competencies and talent gaps and design specific programs for filling these gaps.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Candidates must be having experience from Logistics Background
If interested Forward your updated resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Courier / Logistics
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Compensation & Benefits
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Viraj Profiles Ltd
Contact Company:Viraj Profiles Ltd
Address:G-2,1/2,1/3,1/4,22,23,32,33,34,,Viraj Profiles Lim, ited,MIDC,Tarapur Industrial Area, THANE, Maharashtra, India