Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan all maintenance activities for the plant within the designated maintenance budget
- To ensure maintenance of E & A equipment's & achieve maximum availability. Innovating /planning & monitoring of planned & breakdown jobs so that SMS is maximum (Targeted towards 100%) available for production / operation.
- Responsible for entire E & A maintenance function of SMS in all process related equipment's Induction Furnace, AOD, Cranes, Shredder machine,132 kv substation DG Set and Water complex, FES in SMS
- To take the energy report from the shift supervisor every morning
- To analyze energy consumptions and identify discrepancies if any
- To try and reduce energy costs and suggest innovative and more efficient methods for the same
- To maintain a machine database with electrical drawing, past descriptions, manuals, etc.
- To controlling delays by coordinating within & outside the department.
- Prioritizing the jobs based on urgency & channelizing appropriate measures.
- To co-ordinate with concerned agencies (Operation, QC, E & A, purchase, Stores & other concerned departments).
- To carry out preventive maintenance of equipments in SAP Plant and during planned shutdown.
- why-why analysis for major and repetitive break down and take corrective action to control breakdown with MTTR,MTBF
- Must able to plan and execute shut down maintenance activities.
- To Inventory Control, Prepare key spares & ensure there availability by indent, follow up & by inspecting incoming material.
- To enhance / improve equipment availability.
- To plan for modifications and change in existing equipments to improve the efficiency of the equipments.
- To maintain monthly maintenance cost and identify area for reduction in costing and implementation
- Equipment wise history revising & updating records compliance
- Preparation of Shut down planning activities and Coordinate for electrical jobs during shutdown.
- To coordinate between MSEDCL and G2 connected plants for major shutdowns for 132kV Yard PM Activity
- Dealing with external agencies for any technical support or technical issues
- Responsible for administration and manpower planning in the shift.
- Responsible for ISO activities calibration lab for the department .as per plan timely completion
- To Prepare and Submission of Weekly breakdown reports, PM reports, Pending PRs, Repetitive breakdown analysis for Weekly ROI meeting with the help for team
- Creating healthy environment for smooth operation.
- Performance evaluation of team
- Implementation of various systems related with Safety, TPM, Quality, Productivity, Maintenance etc.
- Ensure safe working practices and ensure zero accident during the shift.
- Ensure safety and housekeeping on shop floor, to perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Candidate must have Experience in Steel Melting Shop with experience of 15-25 Years.
Kindly share your updated Resume at email@example.com
MIDC Tarapur Boisar Maharashtra
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
Viraj Profiles Ltd
Contact Company:Viraj Profiles Ltd
Address:G-2,1/2,1/3,1/4,22,23,32,33,34,,Viraj Profiles Lim, ited,MIDC,Tarapur Industrial Area, THANE, Maharashtra, India